|The World in One Country... Visit South Africa
Explore South Africa, an exhilarating and spectacular country, and Kenya, nature's greatest wildlife spectacle on earth. Your Kesari holiday is full of amazing sights and thrilling experiences. We take you on a memorable journey through sweeping promenades, attractive Victorian houses, modern shopping malls, and several parks boasting beautiful flora and fauna........
- Cape Town - Cape Town is the second most populous city in South Africa. A wide variety of options are available here from soft adventures to extreme adventures. The city has several well-known natural features that attract tourists, most notably Table Mountain, beaches and many more.
- Johannesburg - Known as the city of gold and glamour, Johannesburg is like other major international cities. It is one of the great urban destinations of the world, packed with entertainment and leisure activities. What you will love about the place is the multicultural cosmopolitan vibe and attitude that say 'Let's party!'
- Sun City - The magnificent Palace of the Lost City at Sun City is a fairytale African palace that towers over the scenic valley.
- George - Also known as the 'The Gateway to the Garden Route', George is situated beneath the magnificent Outeniqua Mountain range. It is surrounded by a remarkable blend of rivers, rich farmlands, forests and wild flowers. Its stunning scenery is a major attribute of the town. George is a very nice town with a comfortable, small-town ambience. The mountains play a huge part in the beauty and drama of the region. Everywhere you go, whichever way you turn, you can see the mountains.
- The Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls constitutes one of the most spectacular natural wonders of the world. The local people call it 'Mosi-oa-Tunya' - the smoke that thunders - and the falls are indeed remarkable. There is a magic about them manifested in the towering column of spray when the river is high, the thunder of the falling water, the terrifying abyss and the tranquil lagoons upstream in which hippo and deadly crocodiles lurk.
- Kenya - No other country on earth can offer the visitor as much to see and do. Within the borders of a single country, you will find savannahs rich with big game, timeless cultures unchanged by the modern world, pristine beaches and coral reef, equatorial forests and mighty snow-capped mountains, searing deserts and cool highland retreats and endless opportunities for adventure, discovery, relaxation; more than you would ever expect...
- Nairobi - Kenya's capital city has risen in a single century from a brackish uninhabited swampland to a thriving modern capital. Nairobi has become one of Africa's largest and most interesting cities. From the wildlife to the nightlife, Nairobi is a city unlike any other. With a fantastic music scene, excellent international restaurants and an endless and colourful array of shops and markets, there is plenty on offer for the visitor. Nairobi is a city that never seems to sleep.
- Masai Mara - The Masai Mara is widely considered to be Africa's greatest wildlife reserve. The Mara comprises open plains, woodlands and riverine forest. Contiguous with the plains of the Serengeti, the Mara is home to a breathtaking array of life. The vast grassland plains are scattered with herds of zebra, giraffe, gazelle and topi. The Acacia forests abound with bird life and monkeys. Elephants and buffalo wallow in the wide Musiara Swamp.
- Lake Nakuru - Lake Nakuru provides you with one of Kenya's best known images. ThoAmericands of flamingo, joined into a massive flock, fringe the shores of this soda lake. A pulsing pink swathe of life that carpets the water, the flamingo make a breathtaking sight. The lake has become world famous for these birds, who visit the lake to feed on algae that forms on the lake bed. They move back and forth, feeding and occasionally and spectacularly taking to flight, filling the sky over the lake with colour.
- Kenya Safari - Kenya offers the visitor a chance to experience a natural world unchanged by the passage of time. The Kenyan wilderness is home to an endless array of ecosystems, the staging ground for natural cycles of life, death and regeneration as old as the planet itself. This great range of natural habitats means that there is plenty to explore, and plenty of species to encounter. This is a land of endless potential for the wildlife enthusiast.