|Explore Anokha Australia & Natural New Zealand
Feel the magic Down Under - a land of excitement, bursting with colour, friendly people and fabulous things to see and do. Experience the true spirit of Australia and New Zealand with Kesari. With the unique personal touch of our caring tour escort, our unrivalled tours are excellent value for money.......
If it's Australia-New Zealand, it must be with Kesari!
- Sydney - Australia's famous harbour city and the capital of New South Wales. Explore the harbour, beaches and inner-city precincts of this exuberant city. See dawn break from the top of the Harbour Bridge or the sun set on the Opera House. Fine dine along the Woolloomooloo finger wharf or experience theatre and dance along the redeveloped wharves of Walsh Bay. Sydney offers fabulous food, festivals and 24x7 fun.
- Melbourne - There's no time for sleep in Melbourne, a city where culture buffs, sport nuts, fashion lovers and foodies all have their niche. Discover cafes, bars and boutiques in city laneways sprawling secretly off ordered streets. Soak up the vibrant riverside atmosphere from Southbank and visit Federation Square, where creative and café culture meet.
- Canberra - Learn about Australia's culture, history and way of life in our nation's capital. Explore Australia's political past and modern democracy at the Museum of Australian Democracy and Parliament House. Find out more about our sporting heroes at the National Institute of Sport and Science and experience an earthquake at Questacon.
- Brisbane - Make the most of your holiday in Brisbane; a sunny, sophisticated capital on the winding Brisbane River. Along with lush parks and laid-back locals, this is a city with serious cultural credentials and first-class wining, dining and dancing. Shop up a sub-tropical storm on Queen Street, then check out the city's historic buildings. Dine out along South Bank's sandy lagoon and explore its storehouse of cultural attractions.
- Cairns - It's all action in sunny, sophisticated Cairns, gateway to the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef and an international hub for tanned travelers. There is so much to do here you might want to start slowly. Wander past the lagoon and picnic spots of the Cairns Esplanade.
- Gold Coast - Roll with the vibrant energy of the Gold Coast, where there are beaches, rainforests, restaurants, theme parks and shopping strips to visit. Swim, surf or dine alfresco at the relaxed, glamorous Main Beach and shop up a storm beneath the towering Surfers Paradise skyline. Get your thrills on virtual reality rides at Dream World, swim with dolphins at Sea World and watch movies being made at Warner Bros Movie World. Then dive into the Gold Coast's glitz, glamour and fun at its bars, nightclubs and events.
- New Zealand - New Zealand is an un-crowded country. It has a diverse multi-cultural population and a rich history. You can see everything from snow-topped mountain ranges to sandy beaches, lush rainforests, glaciers and fiords, and active volcanoes. These environments lend themselves to many outdoor pursuits such as skiing, diving, hiking, kayaking, horse riding and sailing.
- Auckland - Auckland's blend of harbour, islands, Polynesian culture and modern city environment has created a lifestyle ranked amongst the best in the world. From big wild rolling surf beaches to a beautiful gulf scattered with tranquil holiday islands, the sea and all its attractions are why this is known as the City of Sails. The natural assets of Auckland have made it a dream destination for all kinds of travellers.
- Rotorua - Rotorua is one place where the turbulent forces that formed New Zealand are most evident. This city, on the Volcanic Plateau, has one of the world's most lively fields of geothermal activity.
- Christchurch - New Zealand's second-largest city, Christchurch is known as 'The Garden City'. It is a place of variety and innumerable attractions where, within two hours of an international airport, you can ski, play golf, bungee jump, go whitewater rafting, mountain biking, wind surfing, whale watching, and visit world-class vineyards and gardens. Where else in the world can you do that? A must-see is New Zealand's highest peak, Aoraki Mount Cook.
- Queenstown - Queenstown is one of New Zealand's top visitor destinations and if you come to the region you'll understand why. The town sits on the shore of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu among dramatic ranges. If you're a 'Lord of the Rings' fan you'll recognise many of the locations of Middle-earth here.