|Visit America Only With Kesari!!!
America. The name itself evokes an image of everything magnificent, grandiose and extravagant. Abundant natural beauty and some of the world's best manmade structures characterise this dynamic country. Kesari takes you on a fantastic tour of the America. Hop aboard!......
Let's explore America this year with Kesari!!
- New York - The most populous city in the United States, New York is one of the most buzzing metropolitan areas in the world. Take a bite out of the Big Apple and you're sure to be immediately captivated by its excitement and endless choice. Central Park, The Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty and so much more!
- Niagara - It is one of the most attractive four-season destinations in the world. From the sheer spectacle of the Niagara Falls to the region's renowned wine country, Niagara overflows with things to see and do. Spend a few days exploring and delighting in the discoveries that await you around every corner.
- Orlando - It is one of the world's premier travel destinations. Replete with many attractions, beaches, and various entertainment shows, Orlando is home to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort and Epcot Centre.
- Las Vegas - If you like to gamble, let the dice role; if you like shopping, you'll be spoilt for choice; if you like thrills, we have some great rides for you, including the world's highest theme park. Your trip to Las Vegas will be the holiday that you will never forget!
- Los Angeles - A City of Star Attractions and the Entertainment Capital of the World, you too can travel halfway around the world to win an Oscar, live and shop in Beverly Hills and dine in the best Los Angeles restaurants. If there is one attraction that you shouldn't miss while visiting Los Angeles, it is definitely the famous Hollywood sign and Universal Studio.
- San Francisco - Simply gorgeous and effortlessly cool, San Francisco certainly deserves its accolade as 'Everyone's Favourite City'. It is one of America's most densely populated cities with millions flocking each year to experience the various attractions of this beautiful city by the bay.
- Bahamas Cruises - It's not just a ship. It's a Floating Resort. Everything you need, for the holidays of your dreams, is all here. Deck upon deck of fabulous restaurants, clubs, bars and lounges. There are duty-free shops, a children's area, spa and casino at sea, atrium lobby bars, nine-hole miniature golf courses, new art and photo galleries, New York-style delis in the Lido restaurants and more. Have the time of your life!
- Canada - Canada is a big country, full of unique experiences and places for you to explore. Stretching from the Pacific to the Atlantic and deep into the Arctic, it inspires you to think big. Find your adventure on a mountain or in a menu, your journey on a metro or a floatplane, yourself in a valley or a crowd. There are so many things to do in Canada; keep exploring.
- Ontario - From the Iroquois word meaning beautiful lake or beautiful water originates Lake Ontario on its southern border. The province of Ontario is blessed with rivers and contains 20% of the world's fresh water.
Toronto - One of the world's most multicultural cities, Toronto has a high standard of living compared to other cities of its size in the world.
- Ottawa - The capital of Canada, Ottawa has historically significant buildings including the Parliament Hill area. The National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Civilization and the Rideau Canal, are must-sees when visiting Ottawa.
- Vancouver - It is one of the few places in the world where it's possible to ski in the morning and sail in the afternoon. Vancouver is one of the most scenic cities in the world.
- Montreal - Canada's second largest city, it plays host to an assortment of international events and festivals. The city is also world-renowned for its nightlife and literary scene.
- South America - Look beyond salsa, sombreros and tequila. South America is a feast for the senses with something different for every kind of traveller.
- Argentina - The name of this country comes from the Latin 'Argentum' which means silver. The origin of the name goes back to the voyages made by the first Spanish conquistadores (conquerors) to the Rio de la Plata.
- Chile - Chile's long and narrow territory, located on the western side of the southern tip of South America, stretches from north to south between the Andes Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, home to the mysterious Moai idols.
- Brazil - The land of the samba, football, and beaches, it is a country of rivers, lakes and mountains, and also a land of music, folklore and food. Truly, a land of Carnival, where people like to celebrate all year round!
- Mexico - Mexico City, the capital of the Republic of Mexico, is nestled in a highland valley. This is a country for the person looking for a destination with everything - beaches, ancient Indian culture and music, a diverse history of the Indians and the Spanish, interesting food and spectacular ruins.
- Antarctica - Antarctica is the final frontier with some of the last remaining unexplored regions of the planet. Discover this extreme destination with an Antarctic voyage and enjoy the unrivalled views of multi-coloured ice caps, glaciers and