- As per RBI circular, the Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) per financial year is US$ 10000 per person for private visit & US$ 25000 for business visit.
- Maximum limit for carrying INR while travelling abroad is Rs 7500/- .
- Maximum limit for bringing INR while returning India is Rs 7500/-.
- USD / EURO are universal currencies & easily exchangeable in any part of the world.
- Airport tax is added to forex cost at airport.
- Carry local currency of the each visiting country worth $ 50 for miscellaneous expenses and emergency use.
- Travellers' cheque are safer than cash, and if lost or stolen can be replaced worldwide, usually within 24 hours.
- Travellers' Cheque provide complete peace of mind when travelling for business or leisure.
- Travellers' Cheque also enable you to budget, track and control your travel expenses easily.
- Please sign on top of Travellers' cheque to avoid misuse of the cheque.
- Always refer Currency Table while converting currency.
- Always exchange currency at Authorized money changer.
- Keep currency of different countries in separate pockets of a pouch to avoid confusion & loss.
- Do not keep entire Forex with one person, divide it among family members.
- Usually ,you get better rate for USD / EURO of higher denomination
- Spend all coins before returning from tour or keep with you as a souvenir.
- Location for encashment of travellers' cheque are available on www.americanexpress.co.in
- Guests require to show Passport for Travellers' cheque encashment.
- Please keep Travellers' cheque and slip separately in different bags.
Foreign currency should be surrendered within 6 months after the tour.
However, you are free to retain USD 2,000, in the form of currency notes or TC's for futur travel .
We believe in Safe & Secure Foreign Exchange.