Location : Pune
Experience : 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Passionate, Energetic & Full of Positivity.
- Post Graduate / Graduate
- Travel Industry / Other Corporate Industry Experience Preferred.
- Dynamic, Goal Oriented, Task Masters's.
- Possesses Good Communication Skill.
Job Description :
- Interacting with the top management and setting up targets for the branch; allocating the targets to the team, guiding and monitoring them for achieving the targets, providing training, support and counselling wherever required to achieve the targets.
- Understand the policies and products of the company and prepare to provide responses to all types of queries received from the guest.
- Oversee the visa function
- Ensure that all payments from the Guests are received on time
- Approve discounts as per the company policy and adjust the same in future tours.
- Provide inputs to promotion and marketing dept for promoting Kesari in Branch
- Ensure the Branch ISO compliance.
- Preparation of daily MIS reports such as Daily Sales Report, Summary of the day, booking status, major event that has happened, total inquiries, any promotion done at the branch, new Guest requirements, etc
- Meet Guest and VIP Guests visiting the branch and build relationship for promotion and for growth of the organization.
- Preparation of Quarterly and Six monthly reports of the branch namely operating expenses (petty cash, event expenses, food and snacks, etc).
- To handle all guest issues, complaints, grievances in a professional and courteous manner and ensure that these are resolved to the full satisfaction of the Guest.
Kindly revert back with the updated resume & current CTC on email@example.com