Location : Mumbai
Experience : Experience : 10 + years of HR generalist exp.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Passionate, Energetic & Full of Positivity.
- Post Graduate / Graduate
- Travel Industry / Other Corporate Industry Experience Preferred.
- Dynamic, Goal Oriented, Task Masters's.
- Possesses Good Communication Skill.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To plan recruitment & oversee the entire process.
- To prepare HR policies & ensure the code of conduct & service rules are implemented.
- To oversee the payroll process & ensure timely disbursement of salaries & other payments.
- To oversee timely completion of performance appraisal & evaluation.
- To ensure ISO compliance related to HR & Training.
- Ensure that the grooming standards of employees are as per standards.
- Ensure cleanliness in the departments as well as in the office premises & get the needful done as & when required.
- To suggest & implement cost control measures & inculcate the habit of cost controls.
- To undertake critical review of job functions of all departments & divisions.
- To contribute in team building activities &processes.
- To pin-point the mis-conduct / unethical practices in the organization & find out loose ends of the systems.
- HR Audit, Performance Management, L&D, Employee engagement creative activities.
Specific Requirments :
- Must be able to grasp & transform the team with management's vision
- Must have knowledge of best HR practices in the industry
- Must have knowledge about Core HR functions & Training
- Candidate from Travel / Hotel Industry is preferred
Kindly forward your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org Mail must have your current & expected salary, notice period & a photograph.